How to Avoid Wallet Being Stolen?
It is believed that many people have experience of their wallet were stolen. After that, many people so hate the pickpockets and regret not protecting their wallets. For telling more people to avoid their wallet being stolen.
- Carrying your wallet in front pocket or secret pocket. As you know that putting your wallet in back pocket or others is not safe and easier to be stolen.
- Carrying your wallet tightly and close to your body or in your own line of sight, whether on bus, in restaurant, or walking.
- If you walk through the large crowded, you can put your both hands into the pants pockets. Just if wearing a backpack, you can put your wallet into backpack and wear it on your front.
- Do not show the money from your wallet in public. It is easier to be stared by pickpockets.
- While traveling, you can dress up or do something like local people. Pickpockets always choose the passengers to snatch.
- You should improve prevention awareness and know the pickpockets. As Chinese old say: To know one's own strength and the enemy's is the sure way to victory. Improving the prevention awareness is to take mistakes when meet the pickpockets. As for knowing the pickpockets, it mean you should study pickpockets’ practices, crime sites tools and so on.
In case, you are a man who is often stolen wallet, may wish to try to use the above method. Hope it helps you.
If your wallet had been stolen, you can read "What Should You Do When You Lost Wallet?"